Posted by A Jaguar in the Library. By Elizabeth Irene Martinez. on 6/28/2020 to Latest book releases
- La novela nos habla de una historia que siempre gira en círculos durante siete días. Con extrema nitidez, vivenciamos a los personajes de La Tigra como si fuésemos partícipes del relato. The novel tells us about a story that always turns in circles for se
- Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer (1836-1870) lyric corpus is considered the starting point of contemporary Spanish poetry. The author of Rimas y Leyendas, a collection of short lyric poems and prose, revolutionized Spanish poetry. El corpus lírico del poeta románti
- Japanese Mexican immigrants and their descendants suffered the consequences of World War II in concentration camps or their families destroyed by the selective detention of hundreds of men and the forced sale of their property, and deportation.
- This smart, spunky narrator does not walk between two worlds but creates her own path rich in imagination, familial warmth, Mexican tradition, and American popular culture.
- Gacha, the drug lord, at the time of his apprehension and death, was carrying a 38-caliber revolver, a nine-millimeter pistol, a submachine gun, and a rifle. A rifle grenade, five war grenades and five rifle loaders were seized from his truck.
- Domecq creates and recreates the story and character of a 19th-century historical figure, Teresa Urrea, an illegitimate daughter of master and servant, who breaks down all myths, taboos and traditions and becomes the object of a cult ...
- The Best Peruvian Recipes. Lo Mejor del Sabor Peruano. A color illustrated and extremely practical cookbook for home cooks that want to experience iconic Peruvian dishes.
- Latino rebels engage on disruption and direct action in the 23rd Century. Their protest and rebellion against the powerful face their own set of struggles in a dystopic Cali-Texas.
- On her quest, she encounters the very profound, individual, and structural face of discrimination and the debasing effects of denial of information and library services to Latinos and minorities—let them pay taxes, but don’t let them in the library!
- Voyages of an Oceanless Boat exposes the cracks in our American reality, explores Hood Existentialism, and exonerates and examines the confused and choiceless of the atrocities poverty makes them commit.
Ooop! The email you entered isn't valid.
WooHoo! You subscribed successfully.
Ok! You're unsubscribed.